Acrobat Reader is required to view all forms.
*REGISTRATION WILL OPEN MARCH 1, 2017*
(new recommendations required each year for returning students)
(must be signed by parent and child)
• Current photo
• Child's current immunization forms
(make sure child's name is visible at top)
• Payment in full
Please submit complete applications via:
Click HERE to send an email
3801 N. Capital of Texas Hwy.,
Austin, TX 78746
• A complete application submitted with the $200 deposit (per session) will hold your child's place until May 1st. After May 1st, remaining payment is due. Complete applications submitted after May 1st must include payment in full.
• Any applications or late registration must be completed in full and will incur a $50 fee beginning after the May 1 deadline.
• Do not submit application materials separately. We ask that the four supplementary materials ($200 deposit per session, photo, Behavioral Contract, and immunization history) be mailed in one envelope.
• Please follow up with your child’s teacher to ensure they have submitted their online recommendation for your child.
• Before you proceed to the online registration form, please take a moment to collect the following information:
Tips and Reminders
How to Apply
1. Review the prerequisites for for participation.
2. Complete the Online Registration Form for each child you intend to enroll.
3. Download the Behavioral Contract. Review it with your child. Both parent and child must sign the contract.
4. Ask your child’s teacher to submit an online Teacher Recommendation.
5. Submit the following items via email or in a sealed envelope to our mailing address:
• A recent photo of your child
• An updated Immunization History (Note: you may also have your doctor’s office fax this into us at 512-532-6188)
• Behavioral Contract, signed by both parent and child
• Payment in full
• Teacher Recommendation (if not completed online)
Online registration and materials must be submitted by the following dates:
Session I, II & III: May 12, 2017
A complete application (including both online and mailed portions) submitted on time with the $200 deposit (per session) will hold your child’s place until May 1st. After May 1st, remaining payment is due. Complete applications submitted after May 1st must include payment in full with a late fee.
Make checks payable to Summer Wonders.
Note: If any of the above materials are absent or incomplete (e.g: missing the child's signature on the Behavioral Contract), the application is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
Notification of Acceptance
*Applications are processed once a week and prioritized by arrival date or postmark*
We will notify you of your child's acceptance via email—if and only if your child’s application is complete. Students are accepted and classes are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. We do not accept applications or payment by phone.
Parent Packets will be emailed approximately 10 days before the session begins
Parents Packets contain:
• A letter from the director, including orientation information
• Maps for our facility
• A list of teachers and room numbers
• A student directory (if your family elected to share contact information)
• Your child's individual schedule, listing their courses.
• Rose Garden pickup and drop-off information (if student is eligible)
Your child will be eager to learn his or her schedule sooner, but please be patient. Final scheduling decisions won't be made until after the end of the regular registration period. We will not notify anyone of their schedule before we mail the Parent Packets.
Each student's three classes are assigned according to the choices he or she has listed under Enrollment and Class Choices on the online registration form. We place as many students as possible in their first three choices, and are able to do so if these classes are scheduled at separate times and if enough children request the topic. Then, as classes fill, it may become necessary to consider their other choices. This is why we request five favorites. Children will be assigned to classes in either single grade (e.g. Kindergarten) or double grade groupings (e.g. grades 2 and 3 together), depending on the number of students registered in each grade.
After the Regular Registration Deadlines, we will accept Late Applications if openings are still available.
Late applications must include:
1. A complete application, including all online and mailed portions.
2. Payment in full. (Late applications do not have the option of submitting a deposit.)
3. $50 late registration fee.
Summer Wonders is proud to be a five-time winner of Best Summer Camp in the Austin Chronicle Readers’ Poll
Copyright © 2016 Summer Wonders, Inc. All rights reserved.