Help your child
keep his love of learning alive,
do better on her college entrance exam,
or be inspired to pursue a newly discovered career!
Saturday Wonders en español
Based on the award-winning Summer Wonders program and partnering with A Glimmer of Hope to reach and inspire gifted students in East Austin.
• Unique, multi-disciplinary, creative curriculum designed by gifted-experienced teachers
• Small classes, individual attention for all students
• Hands-on, stimulating, innovative classes
• Student evaluations of impact and learning conducted at conclusion of sessions
• Classes conducted in English
• Held at Huston-Tillotson University, 900 Chicon St., Austin, TX 78702
• Open for students ages 8-11 (as of January 1, 2014)
• Offered two Saturdays each month from 9 AM–2:30 PM, starts February 1, 2014
• Classes held Spring (2/1, 2/15, 3/1, 3/22, 4/5, 2/12) semester
• Lunch included
• Online or paper registration available in English or Spanish
• First class is free
• Cost: Sliding scale starting at $30 per semester (based on need)
• Admissions ongoing until classes are full (limited to 75 students)
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Summer Wonders is proud to be a five-time winner of Best Summer Camp in the Austin Chronicle Readers’ Poll
Copyright © 2012 Summer Wonders, Inc. All rights reserved.