How to Register
Registration Forms can be accessed via the green buttons below for each Age Group (K - 4th or 5th - 8th) and each Session time-frame.
Read the Behavioral Guideline
Reviewed by both parent and child. You do NOT need to sign and submit. Behavior Guidelines Here
Complete An Online Registration Form
Classes offered during each Session can be found on the Sessions Webpage Here.
NOTE: You may want to leave the schedule sheet found on the Sessions webpage open when you’re going through the registration process.
Student Schedules Released
You will receive your child’s schedule and a parent packet with specific camp details two weeks prior to enrolled session(s). Information Includes…
- A letter from the director, including orientation information
- Location, Building and Parking Information
- A list of teachers & room numbers
- Your child’s individual schedule listing their classes & room numbers.
- Drop Off and Pick Up Information